The Keystone School offers online education programs for middle and high school students in all 50 states and around the world. Students can enroll full-time or take one or more courses to supplement another curriculum. Enrollments are accepted year-round. The Keystone School's comprehensive curriculum includes core, foreign language and Honors and AP courses.
Solutions for Schools: Aventa Learning
For school administrators seeking to provide an expanded curriculum and greater flexibility to their diverse student bodies, Aventa Learning offers a comprehensive set of online courses and instruction for middle school, high school, and credit recovery. Schools can license Aventa content, and supply their own teachers or use Aventa online teachers. Aventa courses are taught by certified and licensed online teachers and align to national and state standards.
Features of the Aventa online learning program include:
- Largest Catalog of Offerings - Over 100 core, elective, and AP courses in language arts, math, science, health, history, social studies, foreign language and technology.
- Alignment with State Standards - Course units are carefully designed to meet published State standards.
- Media-Rich Curriculum - Graphics, animation, sound and video, and interactivity help foster comprehension and accommodate multiple learning styles.
- Quality Instruction from Certified Teachers - Teachers are certified and licensed in the subjects they teach, and deliver instruction via email, chat, phone, whiteboard sessions, and discussion forums.
- Local Connection from Onsite Mentors - School Mentors who know each student enroll them in courses, help them stay on track, and provide any needed proctoring of exams.
Statewide Online Schools: iQ Academies
iQ Academies represent a growing number of statewide, tuition-free online schools operated in partnership with public school districts or charter school management organizations to serve the education needs of grade, middle and high school students. iQ Academies began operating in 2004 in Wisconsin with 211 full-time online students, and now operate in multiple states and educate more than 5,000 students enrolled in over 30,000 semester courses. iQ Academy schools successfully educate students at all levels of the ability spectrum, and are unique in that iQ Academy students don't have to sacrifice any aspect of the traditional school experience to benefit from the flexibility and individualized approach of an online school.